sábado, 19 de abril de 2014

We lived so high
Up in the sky
You used to see the stars
Shinning through my eyes
We made plans to reach the moon
Now we're lost in this cold blues
I gave us all I had in me
You took a part and hited the road
The way you hold me it's not the same
And I don't know wich of us to blame
You used to smile with such affection
Now you look lost in frustation
Although you're just in the same place
I just can't seem to find your face
The same you had the first time we kissed
When we were so young and so naive
Now the moon I see looks so far away
It's just a ride I can't afford to pay.
I can't fight for this alone
we can't make of war a home.
The love in me remains the same
But there's just no battle for me to gain.
(...)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário